How to wake yourself up on a dark morning
If you find yourself looking more like the walking dead than fresh as a daisy on a dark morning then we're here to help.
We've put together this guide which will help you to get a great quality night's sleep and make waking up on those depressing mornings that little bit more bearable. Plus we've thrown in a few tricks on how to wake yourself up when you're at your groggiest, even before the sun has woken up itself.
Whether it's the getting out of bed that you struggle with the most, or whether you just can't seem to wake up properly until lunchtime, we've got some great tricks for making you feel more awake and alert quicker.
While everyone else is still hiding under the covers, you'll be feeling more awake in no time - even when it still feels like it's night time outside!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home