Mince Pies: best and worst for your diet revealed!
To keep our findings equal, we've kept the nutritional value to per pie - and whilst the winner may be slightly smaller than your average mince pie, you could eat almost two and a half of them before you matched the calories of the 'worst' pie, which sounds like a pretty good deal to us. There’s a selection of shapes and sizes of pie, from deep filled to iced top, so whether you like your mince pies cold with a glass of mulled wine on the side, or warmed up with a scoop of ice cream or drizzle of cream, you're bound to find a delicious variety to suit your tastes and dietary restrictions here. There’s even an option for those who need to eat gluten-free – and it’s not bad calorie-wise either!
Click through the slides in the gallery to find out the best and worst mince pies for your diet…
Which of these mince pies is your favourite? Did the results shock you? And would you buy any of the worst rated pies now you know the truth about what they contain? Let us know your thoughts in our comments section below…
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu