Sainsbury's Puff Pastry Mince Pies
Sat fat: 5g
Price: £1 for 4
These are the most deceiving mince pies we tried. The light, flaky pastry makes you assume that these would be better for you than some of the heavier varieties. It's not the case though; these pies have lots of sugar and fat, not to mention calories.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams