Sainsbury's Puff Pastry Mince Pies
Sat fat: 5g
Price: £1 for 4
These are the most deceiving mince pies we tried. The light, flaky pastry makes you assume that these would be better for you than some of the heavier varieties. It's not the case though; these pies have lots of sugar and fat, not to mention calories.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!