Sainsbury's Puff Pastry Mince Pies
Sat fat: 5g
Price: £1 for 4
These are the most deceiving mince pies we tried. The light, flaky pastry makes you assume that these would be better for you than some of the heavier varieties. It's not the case though; these pies have lots of sugar and fat, not to mention calories.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles