Achieveable New Year's resolutions!
And whilst we all start the year with the best intentions of eating healthily, losing weight, cutting down on alcohol, chocolate and snacks (basically all the good things in life) in the hope of diet success, it usually proves just too hard to maintain.
That's why this year, we're getting real. We've had our thinking caps on and come up some New Year's resolution ideas that we reckon you'll actually stick to. Our gallery has all the usual resolutions we set every year, and then offers you a 'swap' resolution - an alternative that will be far more manageable for you and your lifestyle. And still give you the results you're after!
So have some fun with our resolutions swapper and make sure the changes you want to make this New Year are here to stay!
What resolutions have you set yourself for 2014? Let us know in our comments section below.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams