'I'm going to give up alcohol'
How many times have we said we're going to cut out alcohol completely, for a month, a week even, and not made it past the first weekend? That glass of wine to unwind with in the evening or gin and tonics on a night out with friends can be just too difficult to say no to.
Giving up alcohol completely is a huge commitment, especially if your partner and friends are still drinking, but if you get to know your drink calories you can make better decisions next time you're at the bar, and still enjoy a tipple!
Swap it for: alcohol with less calories, and save it for special occasions rather than making it a regular nightly occurrence!
/wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to/13 /wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to/14 /wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to/15 /wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to/16 /wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to/17
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams