'I'm going to get up early and exercise'
Swap it for: exercising at a time that suits you. Don't think you have to get going early. You could do it at lunch time, or in the early evening. Plenty of people find the gym nicer in the evenings when the after-work rush has calmed down and it's quietened down.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles