'I'm going to get up early and exercise'
Swap it for: exercising at a time that suits you. Don't think you have to get going early. You could do it at lunch time, or in the early evening. Plenty of people find the gym nicer in the evenings when the after-work rush has calmed down and it's quietened down.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu