'I'm going to drink 2 litres of water every day'
We all know that drinking lots of water is really good for us, but with the recommended daily intake set at 2 litres it can seem like an awful lot of water to be downing daily! Rather than setting yourself the unrealistic target of drinking loads of water first thing in the morning, spread it out over the day. 2 litres is 8 200ml glasses, which is a lot more manageable spread out over the course of a whole day.
Swap it for: coffee, tea, milk and fruit juices, which also count towards your water intake. So by the time you've had your morning juice and coffee, a couple of cuppas throughout the day and water on top, you'll be well on your way to your daily target!
/wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to/17 /wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to/18 /wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to /wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to/2 /wellbeing/galleries/35070/new-years-resolution-ideas-you-can-actually-stick-to/3
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies