'I'm going to eat healthily'
Swap it for: growing your own veg. It could just be the one tomato plant or a few runner beans, but it'll be fun and mean you get some homegrown, organic produce on the dinner table. And the kids can learn about where our food comes from!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home