'I'm going to eat healthily'
Swap it for: growing your own veg. It could just be the one tomato plant or a few runner beans, but it'll be fun and mean you get some homegrown, organic produce on the dinner table. And the kids can learn about where our food comes from!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu