'I'm going to stop snacking'
Swap it for: clearing out your cupboards of all the snacks you want to eat less of. You might still have the odd one when you're out and about, but not having the temptation sitting within easy reach at home will considerably cut the amount you eat. You could donate them to a local food bank which will help the community too.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles