'I'm going to stop snacking'
Swap it for: clearing out your cupboards of all the snacks you want to eat less of. You might still have the odd one when you're out and about, but not having the temptation sitting within easy reach at home will considerably cut the amount you eat. You could donate them to a local food bank which will help the community too.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu