'I'm going to stop snacking'
Swap it for: clearing out your cupboards of all the snacks you want to eat less of. You might still have the odd one when you're out and about, but not having the temptation sitting within easy reach at home will considerably cut the amount you eat. You could donate them to a local food bank which will help the community too.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite