The diet, that counts Jessica Biel and Megan Fox amongst its fans, excludes any foods with modern toxins, limiting you to food you could literally hunt and gather. This is due to the theory that our bodies haven't changed since the Stone Ages and we aren't designed to cope with a modern diet, which is why so many of us are overweight.
The basic rules of the diet are all the lean meat, fish and seafood you can eat, all the fruits and non-starchy veg you can eat, no cereals, no legumes, no dairy products and no processed foods. Grrr!
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!