The diet, that counts Jessica Biel and Megan Fox amongst its fans, excludes any foods with modern toxins, limiting you to food you could literally hunt and gather. This is due to the theory that our bodies haven't changed since the Stone Ages and we aren't designed to cope with a modern diet, which is why so many of us are overweight.
The basic rules of the diet are all the lean meat, fish and seafood you can eat, all the fruits and non-starchy veg you can eat, no cereals, no legumes, no dairy products and no processed foods. Grrr!
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies