More of a lifestyle choice than a diet, this one seems to be more suitable for getting the whole family involved with. The diet is full of fruit and veg, and encourages followers to stop buying processed food in favour of making homemade pasta sauces from scratch.
So what else can you eat? As well as fruit and veg, you can get stuck into nuts, pulses, seeds, lean meat, fish, seafood, olive oil and even red wine (phew!)
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu