More of a lifestyle choice than a diet, this one seems to be more suitable for getting the whole family involved with. The diet is full of fruit and veg, and encourages followers to stop buying processed food in favour of making homemade pasta sauces from scratch.
So what else can you eat? As well as fruit and veg, you can get stuck into nuts, pulses, seeds, lean meat, fish, seafood, olive oil and even red wine (phew!)
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies