More of a lifestyle choice than a diet, this one seems to be more suitable for getting the whole family involved with. The diet is full of fruit and veg, and encourages followers to stop buying processed food in favour of making homemade pasta sauces from scratch.
So what else can you eat? As well as fruit and veg, you can get stuck into nuts, pulses, seeds, lean meat, fish, seafood, olive oil and even red wine (phew!)
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home