Eating this way maximises your digestive capabilities, allowing your body to work less and achieve slimming results.
Unlike many diets, you can eat carbs, but not in the same meal as proteins, and those carbs must have high-nutritional value - so wholemeal pasta and rice rather than white varieties.
To add even more complexity, you can't eat fats with carb-based meals, nor can you eat processed food or sugar at any point. Wow, sounds confusing!
The diet comprises a weight loss phase and a maintenance phase, ensuring you'll be able to lose weight and then keep it off forevermore (if you're happy to continue limiting carbs that is!)
Where to next
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies