Eating this way maximises your digestive capabilities, allowing your body to work less and achieve slimming results.
Unlike many diets, you can eat carbs, but not in the same meal as proteins, and those carbs must have high-nutritional value - so wholemeal pasta and rice rather than white varieties.
To add even more complexity, you can't eat fats with carb-based meals, nor can you eat processed food or sugar at any point. Wow, sounds confusing!
The diet comprises a weight loss phase and a maintenance phase, ensuring you'll be able to lose weight and then keep it off forevermore (if you're happy to continue limiting carbs that is!)
Where to next
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu