Clean and Lean Diet
But what does clean and lean mean, we hear you cry? By clean and lean, founder James Duigan expects you to avoid all processed food - that meat that has water and chemicals pumped into it, oven-or- microwave meals, plus anything that's pre-cooked or changed from its natural state.
The diet can be followed by eating plain meat and raw vegetables with an even balance of protein in the form of meat, vegetables and fats from items such as avocado, nuts, olive oil and coconut oil.
The diet lasts for 14 days and you'll also need to do some exercise to complement the diet. Why not check out our guide to the best fitness DVDs of 2014 for some inspiration?
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed