Supporters of The Monomeal Diet argue that by just eating one type of fruit or vegetable for each meal, your body has an easier time digesting it.
Although eating just fruit and vegetables in principle sounds healthy, your body isn't getting nearly enough nutrients to keep you going for a day. Eating only fruit and vegetables isn't high enough in protein, fats or carbs (apart from when the sugar is broken down), is way too high in sugar and what about all the essential vitamins and oils you need to keep your skin and hair healthy? We're not sure this one is for us.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams