Supporters of The Monomeal Diet argue that by just eating one type of fruit or vegetable for each meal, your body has an easier time digesting it.
Although eating just fruit and vegetables in principle sounds healthy, your body isn't getting nearly enough nutrients to keep you going for a day. Eating only fruit and vegetables isn't high enough in protein, fats or carbs (apart from when the sugar is broken down), is way too high in sugar and what about all the essential vitamins and oils you need to keep your skin and hair healthy? We're not sure this one is for us.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite