Plus you can practice at home (much to the embarrassment of the kids), so will be much better value than the gym.
See what dance classes are available in your area. The thought of going for a good boogie a few times a week will be a far more tempting prospect that slinging your gym bag over your shoulder and heading for the treadmill...
Where to next?
- New Year, new bum: try the 30-day squat challenge
- 15 excuses we all make to avoid exercise
- How to exercise off your favourite treats
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite