Plus you can practice at home (much to the embarrassment of the kids), so will be much better value than the gym.
See what dance classes are available in your area. The thought of going for a good boogie a few times a week will be a far more tempting prospect that slinging your gym bag over your shoulder and heading for the treadmill...
Where to next?
- New Year, new bum: try the 30-day squat challenge
- 15 excuses we all make to avoid exercise
- How to exercise off your favourite treats
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu