But we bet something that hadn't sprung to mind was a pair of gloves and a trowel. It's true that gardening is great for you! It keeps you active and can be hard but very rewarding work. And it's really great for toning arms with all that weed pulling.
There are loads of gardening community projects that you can go along to and volunteer to keep public gardens looking their best. All you'll need to invest in is a good old pair of dungarees and some waterproofs - far cheaper than a gym membership.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu