But we bet something that hadn't sprung to mind was a pair of gloves and a trowel. It's true that gardening is great for you! It keeps you active and can be hard but very rewarding work. And it's really great for toning arms with all that weed pulling.
There are loads of gardening community projects that you can go along to and volunteer to keep public gardens looking their best. All you'll need to invest in is a good old pair of dungarees and some waterproofs - far cheaper than a gym membership.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite