Did you remember that in 2007 Michael Jackson filed for bankruptcy after not being able to pay back a loan on his $25million, Neverland Ranch home?! No, neither did we. Well, if he was going to splash out like that, he should have at least made sure he could afford repayments!
/wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/11 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/12 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/2 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/3
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies