The leader of far-right political party, the BNP, is the latest to run out of cash. He was declared bankrupt on the 2nd January 2014. He tweeted saying: ‘A note for all: Being bankrupt does NOT prevent me being or standing as an MEP. It does free me from financial worries. A good day!’ Hmmm, we’re not sure if we agree.
/wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/3 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/4 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/5 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/6 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/7
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies