The Blue Singer was made bankrupt by the High Court on the 12 September 2013. Despite the fact the boyband had a new album out in 2013, it wasn’t enough to keep Duncan James (real name, Duncan Inglis) out of the red.
/wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/6 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/7 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/8 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/9 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/10
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams