Not our lovely Shane from Westlife! After investing in property at the height of his fame, Shane came crashing back to earth (along with the housing market) in June 2012. He owed the Ulster Bank and the Bank of Ireland around £4.45million – ouch. He is making a musical comeback though, and we’ve got to say we are very excited to see him performing again!
/wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/8 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/9 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/10 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/11 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/12
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies