Kerry’s first bankruptcy came in 2008 when she failed to pay the final £82,000 of a £417,000 tax bill! In 2013, she filed for bankruptcy once again and lost her role as spokeswoman payday loans company Cash Lady as a result. Although, that surely isn't a bad thing?!
/wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/10 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/11 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/12 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/2
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles