Kerry’s first bankruptcy came in 2008 when she failed to pay the final £82,000 of a £417,000 tax bill! In 2013, she filed for bankruptcy once again and lost her role as spokeswoman payday loans company Cash Lady as a result. Although, that surely isn't a bad thing?!
/wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/10 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/11 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/12 /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt /wellbeing/galleries/35111/celebrities-who-have-gone-bankrupt/2
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies