How to stop stressing
Whether it's the heap of shoes that's gathered around the front door, being late for the school run (again!) or the fact that that stray eyelash just won't stop pointing downwards, we reckon these things are causes of stress that in the grand scheme of things aren't too important, and you shouldn't spend a moment longer worrying over them.
Life is stressful enough as it is without these little things getting on your nerves too. Long-term stress can be really bad for your health: not only does it make you feel rubbish emotionally, it can raise your blood pressure, increase your risk of heart attack and stroke, age you quicker and affect your fertility. So plenty of reasons for us to teach you how to stop stressing!
Make 2015 the year that you finally find out how to cope with stress and take a look through our tips to help - we reckon there'll be a fair few you're guilty of lurking in here, and we'd like you to take a different mind set, chill out, and stop stressing about them today please.
And for all you worry-worths out there, here's a little quote that's useful to remember when you're feeling stressed:
What would you most like to stop stressing about? Be sure to let us know by leaving a comment below.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams