Not having your phone
The panic that sets in when you see that battery icon hit 10% and downwards, or even worse, you leave it at home... is somewhat irrational.
What is actually going to happen while you are phoneless for a few hours?
It's a good idea to keep a note of a few important numbers in your handbag, should your phone cut off access to your life which is stored away inside it.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu