Not sticking to your New Year's resolutions
New Year's resolutions are all about intending to do something for the better that year. It could simply be to have a better year than last year. (Personally, we like this one as it means no giving up of anything we like and no stepping on any treadmills...).
Where to next?
- Resolution swapper: resolutions you can actually stick to!
- 19 diet-deserting excuses - familiar, anyone?!
- Join the goodtoknow Diet Club - there are absolutely NO banned foods
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu