Not sticking to your New Year's resolutions
New Year's resolutions are all about intending to do something for the better that year. It could simply be to have a better year than last year. (Personally, we like this one as it means no giving up of anything we like and no stepping on any treadmills...).
Where to next?
- Resolution swapper: resolutions you can actually stick to!
- 19 diet-deserting excuses - familiar, anyone?!
- Join the goodtoknow Diet Club - there are absolutely NO banned foods
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite