Focus on being healthy and happy, rather than dieting and striving to hit an exact mark on the scales. Wholesome, homemade meals, plenty of fruit and veg and some exercise when you can sounds much more enjoyable.
And anyway, us mums work so hard all year round that if we want to eat the occasional packet of crisps, a hearty slice of Victoria sponge and kick back with a glass of wine (or two), we're going to. So there.
We've revealed the secrets to a long, healthy life, here.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!