Focus on being healthy and happy, rather than dieting and striving to hit an exact mark on the scales. Wholesome, homemade meals, plenty of fruit and veg and some exercise when you can sounds much more enjoyable.
And anyway, us mums work so hard all year round that if we want to eat the occasional packet of crisps, a hearty slice of Victoria sponge and kick back with a glass of wine (or two), we're going to. So there.
We've revealed the secrets to a long, healthy life, here.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home