Focus on being healthy and happy, rather than dieting and striving to hit an exact mark on the scales. Wholesome, homemade meals, plenty of fruit and veg and some exercise when you can sounds much more enjoyable.
And anyway, us mums work so hard all year round that if we want to eat the occasional packet of crisps, a hearty slice of Victoria sponge and kick back with a glass of wine (or two), we're going to. So there.
We've revealed the secrets to a long, healthy life, here.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies