Focus on being healthy and happy, rather than dieting and striving to hit an exact mark on the scales. Wholesome, homemade meals, plenty of fruit and veg and some exercise when you can sounds much more enjoyable.
And anyway, us mums work so hard all year round that if we want to eat the occasional packet of crisps, a hearty slice of Victoria sponge and kick back with a glass of wine (or two), we're going to. So there.
We've revealed the secrets to a long, healthy life, here.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles