Not accomplishing anything for a while
Getting through each and every day can be seen as an achievement in itself. With getting food on the table, running errands, entertaining the kids, keeping hubby happy, finding time to do things for yourself can be pretty tricky.
Don't feel as though you've not accomplished anything for a while, you've been growing a family and that is accomplishment enough in itself. There'll be plenty of time for all of that when your kids are a little older.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles