Not accomplishing anything for a while
Getting through each and every day can be seen as an achievement in itself. With getting food on the table, running errands, entertaining the kids, keeping hubby happy, finding time to do things for yourself can be pretty tricky.
Don't feel as though you've not accomplished anything for a while, you've been growing a family and that is accomplishment enough in itself. There'll be plenty of time for all of that when your kids are a little older.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home