Lay off yourself a little. Relax and read before bed rather than staying up late watching the TV, which acts as a brain stimulant. And whatever you do don't lie in bed watching the clock and stressing about not being able to fall asleep, this will only make you feel more and more awake.
Try some of our sleep advice instead, like these 10 things you didn't know were stopping you sleeping and these Things to try in the middle of the night.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu