Lay off yourself a little. Relax and read before bed rather than staying up late watching the TV, which acts as a brain stimulant. And whatever you do don't lie in bed watching the clock and stressing about not being able to fall asleep, this will only make you feel more and more awake.
Try some of our sleep advice instead, like these 10 things you didn't know were stopping you sleeping and these Things to try in the middle of the night.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles