Lay off yourself a little. Relax and read before bed rather than staying up late watching the TV, which acts as a brain stimulant. And whatever you do don't lie in bed watching the clock and stressing about not being able to fall asleep, this will only make you feel more and more awake.
Try some of our sleep advice instead, like these 10 things you didn't know were stopping you sleeping and these Things to try in the middle of the night.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite