Healthy eating trends for 2014 (that we can actually follow!)
Reading labels, buying and cooking fresh food instead of ready-meals, taking control of our eating habits and educating ourselves about good food will be more important to most of us than trying the latest fad diets (and we all know how those turn out...). Anyone trying to lose weight is much more likely to see their results last longer by following a healthy eating plan that's easy to maintain, rather than a quick-fix diet.
So what can we do differently in 2014 to make sure we not only start eating healthily, but stick to it?
Take a look through these tips for the healthy eating trends you can expect to see this year...
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu