1. Know what you are putting into your body
We'll also be learning to create dishes that are less complicated, addictive, fatty and compulsive, and finding an everyday diet to follow for most of the time without feeling hungry or binging.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite