Pre-packed salads: the best and worst revealed!
We took 15 of the most popular pre-packed salads that we have for lunch and rated them from worst to best, ranking one for super-unhealthy, up to ten for the best for calories, fat, sugar ans salt, so you can make better choices next time you're in need of a quick and healthy lunch.
To keep our findings fair we have compared the nutritional information per serving. They all come in at different weights, so we’ve worked out the calorie to weight ratios to make it easier for you to make your lunchtime decision.
How did your favourite pre-packed salad rate? Tell us in the comment box below.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!