Pre-packed salads: the best and worst revealed!
We took 15 of the most popular pre-packed salads that we have for lunch and rated them from worst to best, ranking one for super-unhealthy, up to ten for the best for calories, fat, sugar ans salt, so you can make better choices next time you're in need of a quick and healthy lunch.
To keep our findings fair we have compared the nutritional information per serving. They all come in at different weights, so we’ve worked out the calorie to weight ratios to make it easier for you to make your lunchtime decision.
How did your favourite pre-packed salad rate? Tell us in the comment box below.
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles