Asda Chicken Caesar Salad
Sat fat: 5.1g
Price: £2 for 157g
Chicken Caesar salads rarely fare well in terms of nutrition due to the rich, creamy dressing and Asda’s take on the classic is no exception. The levels of fat and saturated fat are high, so this is one salad we’d see more as a treat.
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!