Asda Chicken Caesar Salad
Sat fat: 5.1g
Price: £2 for 157g
Chicken Caesar salads rarely fare well in terms of nutrition due to the rich, creamy dressing and Asda’s take on the classic is no exception. The levels of fat and saturated fat are high, so this is one salad we’d see more as a treat.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed