Asda Chicken Caesar Salad
Sat fat: 5.1g
Price: £2 for 157g
Chicken Caesar salads rarely fare well in terms of nutrition due to the rich, creamy dressing and Asda’s take on the classic is no exception. The levels of fat and saturated fat are high, so this is one salad we’d see more as a treat.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies