Kellog's Frosties with semi-skimmed milk (30g)
Sugar (g): 17.0
It might be an easy option when it comes to a quick breakfast with the kids in the morning, but starting the day with four teaspoons of sugar will only mean your sugar levels will dip dramatically by mid-morning. Not good for you, or the kids!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!