Kellog's Frosties with semi-skimmed milk (30g)
Sugar (g): 17.0
It might be an easy option when it comes to a quick breakfast with the kids in the morning, but starting the day with four teaspoons of sugar will only mean your sugar levels will dip dramatically by mid-morning. Not good for you, or the kids!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home