Hovis Soft White Bread medium (40g)
Sugar (g): 1.4
The lowest in our shocking sugar gallery, but we were still somewhat surprised to see that a slice of bread could contain even almost half a teaspoon of sugar. That's nearly one whole teaspoon for a sandwich, before the added calories from the filling!
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Best bob hairstyles