Heinz Breakfast Biscotti biscuits (16g)
Sugar (g): 3.6
Heinz had to pull an advert that marketed these baby snacks as 'healthy' as well as amend wording on their website after complaints from health campaigners who questioned the nutritional value of the product. After all, 100g of these little biscuits contain 24g sugar - that's 6 teaspoons!
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed