Heinz Breakfast Biscotti biscuits (16g)
Sugar (g): 3.6
Heinz had to pull an advert that marketed these baby snacks as 'healthy' as well as amend wording on their website after complaints from health campaigners who questioned the nutritional value of the product. After all, 100g of these little biscuits contain 24g sugar - that's 6 teaspoons!
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite