Heinz Breakfast Biscotti biscuits (16g)
Sugar (g): 3.6
Heinz had to pull an advert that marketed these baby snacks as 'healthy' as well as amend wording on their website after complaints from health campaigners who questioned the nutritional value of the product. After all, 100g of these little biscuits contain 24g sugar - that's 6 teaspoons!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!