Sugar (g): 8.5
Okay, so you're not eating Nutella because you think it's amazing for you, but you might have expected that it was mostly made up of cocoa and hazelnuts, as the jar suggests. However, when you actually look at the label, you'll discover that it's more than 50% sugar, with 56.8g sugar in every 100g of spread!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!