10 easy steps to giving up sugar
How to give up sugar, for good!
And it seems that this is the year in which people are deciding it's about time we said no to all that sugary stuff in our diets.
The maximum intake recommended by the World Health Organisation is 10 teaspoons of sugar, which is 35 grams. But with so many of us going way over this amount without even realising, something has to be done.
We know it'll be tough, and you might not be able to give it all up straight away, but we hope that these simple steps will help you get sugar-free for the whole family.
Are you trying to give up sugar? We'd love to hear your tips in our comments section below.
- 12 juice detox recipes ideas
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best fake tan under £10
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- Save or spend? The health products that are worth the money
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Weight loss success stories: Real women share their secrets
- Dawn French weight loss: Her changing shape in pics