10 easy steps to giving up sugar
How to give up sugar, for good!
And it seems that this is the year in which people are deciding it's about time we said no to all that sugary stuff in our diets.
The maximum intake recommended by the World Health Organisation is 10 teaspoons of sugar, which is 35 grams. But with so many of us going way over this amount without even realising, something has to be done.
We know it'll be tough, and you might not be able to give it all up straight away, but we hope that these simple steps will help you get sugar-free for the whole family.
Are you trying to give up sugar? We'd love to hear your tips in our comments section below.
Browse our other pictures
- Your hour-by-hour good sleep plan
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet
- Celebrities keeping fit
- 8 detox juice recipe ideas
- Hummus: the best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Tested: best and worst sun creams
- 10 things your travel bag shouldn't be without
- Best bob hairstyles
- Celebrity make-up disasters
- Best short hairstyles
- Claire Richards' changing figure
- The best slimming swimsuits