10 easy steps to giving up sugar
How to give up sugar, for good!
And it seems that this is the year in which people are deciding it's about time we said no to all that sugary stuff in our diets.
The maximum intake recommended by the World Health Organisation is 10 teaspoons of sugar, which is 35 grams. But with so many of us going way over this amount without even realising, something has to be done.
We know it'll be tough, and you might not be able to give it all up straight away, but we hope that these simple steps will help you get sugar-free for the whole family.
Are you trying to give up sugar? We'd love to hear your tips in our comments section below.
Browse our other pictures
- Porridge: The best and worst for your diet revealed
- 15 best lip balms
- 11 things you shouldn't stress about in 2015
- Best hand creams under a tenner
- Best curling wands under £30
- Thought these drinks were healthy?
- The best control underwear
- Celebrity diet tips
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Your hour-by-hour good sleep plan
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet