10 easy steps to giving up sugar
How to give up sugar, for good!
And it seems that this is the year in which people are deciding it's about time we said no to all that sugary stuff in our diets.
The maximum intake recommended by the World Health Organisation is 10 teaspoons of sugar, which is 35 grams. But with so many of us going way over this amount without even realising, something has to be done.
We know it'll be tough, and you might not be able to give it all up straight away, but we hope that these simple steps will help you get sugar-free for the whole family.
Are you trying to give up sugar? We'd love to hear your tips in our comments section below.
Browse our other pictures
- 10 natural remedies for depression
- Celebs without make-up
- Weird beauty treatments you won't believe!
- Fabulous at 50
- The home hair dyes you need to know about
- The best hairstyle for your age
- 100 ways to live to 100
- Rosemary Conley's 10 tips for dropping a dress size
- Best under-eye concealers under £10
- 10 easy steps to giving up sugar
- Easter eggs: the best and worst for your diet revealed!
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet