How to give up sugar, for good!
And it seems that this is the year in which people are deciding it's about time we said no to all that sugary stuff in our diets.
The maximum intake recommended by the World Health Organisation is 10 teaspoons of sugar, which is 35 grams. But with so many of us going way over this amount without even realising, something has to be done.
We know it'll be tough, and you might not be able to give it all up straight away, but we hope that these simple steps will help you get sugar-free for the whole family.
Are you trying to give up sugar? We'd love to hear your tips in our comments section below.
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Celebrity teeth: before and after
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Natural remedies for thinning hair: How to thicken hair!