10 easy steps to giving up sugar
How to give up sugar, for good!
And it seems that this is the year in which people are deciding it's about time we said no to all that sugary stuff in our diets.
The maximum intake recommended by the World Health Organisation is 10 teaspoons of sugar, which is 35 grams. But with so many of us going way over this amount without even realising, something has to be done.
We know it'll be tough, and you might not be able to give it all up straight away, but we hope that these simple steps will help you get sugar-free for the whole family.
Are you trying to give up sugar? We'd love to hear your tips in our comments section below.
Browse our other pictures
- Best under-eye concealers under £10
- Salad dressings: best and worst revealed!
- 10 easy steps to giving up sugar
- Your hour-by-hour good sleep plan
- 10 carbohydrates you can eat on a diet
- The celebs with sleep problems just like you!
- How to recover from a bad night's sleep
- 10 time-saving beauty products: how to get ready in a flash!
- Thinking of joining the gym? Think again
- Healthy eating trends for 2014
- Soups: best and worst for your diet revealed
- Natural remedies for coughs and colds