9. Beware the alcohol
For example, a standard glass of white wine contains about a gram of sugar (four grams makes a teaspoon), liqueurs such as Baileys (you know this one's going to be bad) contain six grams per serving! And as for mixers with spirits such as gin and vodka, well if your tipple's a vodka and coke, we don't think we need to tell you that this is just a sugary recipe for disaster.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu