9. Beware the alcohol
For example, a standard glass of white wine contains about a gram of sugar (four grams makes a teaspoon), liqueurs such as Baileys (you know this one's going to be bad) contain six grams per serving! And as for mixers with spirits such as gin and vodka, well if your tipple's a vodka and coke, we don't think we need to tell you that this is just a sugary recipe for disaster.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed