1. Cold turkey
Our addiction to sugar is what gives us those un-ignorable sugar cravings, and the sooner you cut it out, the less reliant you'll be on it. But it's not going to be easy. Going through sugar withdrawal is likely to leave you lacking energy, craving sugary foods and maybe even experiencing flu-like symptoms, so be prepared and make sure you keep your energy up.
If you're really suffering from sugar withdrawal, why not try a natural sugar substitute like Stevia? Only have a little and eventually you'll be able to give those up for good too.
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed