1. Cold turkey
Our addiction to sugar is what gives us those un-ignorable sugar cravings, and the sooner you cut it out, the less reliant you'll be on it. But it's not going to be easy. Going through sugar withdrawal is likely to leave you lacking energy, craving sugary foods and maybe even experiencing flu-like symptoms, so be prepared and make sure you keep your energy up.
If you're really suffering from sugar withdrawal, why not try a natural sugar substitute like Stevia? Only have a little and eventually you'll be able to give those up for good too.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home