1. Cold turkey
Our addiction to sugar is what gives us those un-ignorable sugar cravings, and the sooner you cut it out, the less reliant you'll be on it. But it's not going to be easy. Going through sugar withdrawal is likely to leave you lacking energy, craving sugary foods and maybe even experiencing flu-like symptoms, so be prepared and make sure you keep your energy up.
If you're really suffering from sugar withdrawal, why not try a natural sugar substitute like Stevia? Only have a little and eventually you'll be able to give those up for good too.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu