6. Get exercising!
Popping your trainers on and getting outside for a little bit of exercise will not only drag you away from the contents of the fridge and cupboards (sometimes the temptation is just too much!) but exercise also releases endorphins in the body, which can help to regulate mood changes associated with sugar withdrawl symptoms.
Try some of our easy exercises.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite