Facts about our baps
- Your boobs can move as much as eight inches - up and down, side to side, forward and backward - as you exercise.
- There is a strong link between breast movement when you exercise and breast pain.
- One study found that 17% of women who get breast pain either skipped a workout, reduced their exercise duration or intensity, or switched activities altogether.
- A study at the University of Portsmouth revealed that if breast movement is not reduced, we risk damaging the fragile Cooper's ligaments meaning saggy boobs could become a problem and once damaged, are irreparable.
/wellbeing/galleries/35140/sports-bras-how-to-find-the-best-one-for-you/3 /wellbeing/galleries/35140/sports-bras-how-to-find-the-best-one-for-you/4 /wellbeing/galleries/35140/sports-bras-how-to-find-the-best-one-for-you/5 /wellbeing/galleries/35140/sports-bras-how-to-find-the-best-one-for-you/6 /wellbeing/galleries/35140/sports-bras-how-to-find-the-best-one-for-you/7
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams