Cooked like rice, it's high in protein, low in carbohydrates and contains all nine (yes, nine!) essential amino acids which are simply amazing for your skin.
Quinoa is rightly known as a superfood, it's gluten-free, and just jam-packed with vitamins and minerals like magnesium, calcium and B6. Oh and did we mention Gwynnie and Jen An are huge fans of the stuff? We're sold.
Try making our quinoa, feta and broccoli salad.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite