Cooked like rice, it's high in protein, low in carbohydrates and contains all nine (yes, nine!) essential amino acids which are simply amazing for your skin.
Quinoa is rightly known as a superfood, it's gluten-free, and just jam-packed with vitamins and minerals like magnesium, calcium and B6. Oh and did we mention Gwynnie and Jen An are huge fans of the stuff? We're sold.
Try making our quinoa, feta and broccoli salad.
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu