2pm: Nap time
Sleep specialist Dr Rahul Mukherjee explains that napping can be a good thing. 'All necessary sleep is restorative. We have a need for a normal amount of sleep. If people don't sleep enough at night and have some restorative sleep during the day that's perfectly fine.' So what's the best time of day for a sneaky power nap? Mid-afternoon when you tend to feel a slump, and the optimum amount of shut eye is 30 mins to ensure you feel at your best.
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!