2pm: Nap time
Sleep specialist Dr Rahul Mukherjee explains that napping can be a good thing. 'All necessary sleep is restorative. We have a need for a normal amount of sleep. If people don't sleep enough at night and have some restorative sleep during the day that's perfectly fine.' So what's the best time of day for a sneaky power nap? Mid-afternoon when you tend to feel a slump, and the optimum amount of shut eye is 30 mins to ensure you feel at your best.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite