6pm: Eat right, sleep tight
Allow at least three hours after you eat before you hit the sack, because digestion slows down at night, and a full stomach may interrupt sleep. Make sure your dinner contains chicken, opt for a banana for dessert and you'll be feeling relaxed and bed-ready before you know it.
- Low calorie snacks
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies