6pm: Eat right, sleep tight
Allow at least three hours after you eat before you hit the sack, because digestion slows down at night, and a full stomach may interrupt sleep. Make sure your dinner contains chicken, opt for a banana for dessert and you'll be feeling relaxed and bed-ready before you know it.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home