7pm: Don't give in to drowsiness
If you find yourself getting drowsy then get up and do something to take your mind off it - help the kids with their homework, do the ironing, call a friend, get clothes ready for the next day. Just make sure it's something mildly stimulating because if you do give in, you may wake up later in the night and have trouble getting back to sleep.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home