7pm: Don't give in to drowsiness
If you find yourself getting drowsy then get up and do something to take your mind off it - help the kids with their homework, do the ironing, call a friend, get clothes ready for the next day. Just make sure it's something mildly stimulating because if you do give in, you may wake up later in the night and have trouble getting back to sleep.
- Salt shockers: Hidden salt in everyday foods
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet