11pm: Deep sleep
It's easy to let the day's stresses and worries float through your mind and keep you up at night, so keep a note pad by your bed to jot things down, you'll be surprised at how much this helps.
And last but not least, indulge in some bedtime relaxation with The Body Shop's dreamy pillow and body mist - the perfect soothing atmosphere for sleepy time.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite