8am: Good food
Eggs are good because they're high in iron and protein to give you energy throughout the day. Wholegrains are also a great breakfast option because the complex carbohydrates, fibre, B-vitamins and iron will give you energy. Bananas are known to slow digestion and stablise blood sugar levels, so how about bran flakes with banana for breakfast tomorrow?
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home