9am: Get moving
We're not talking about running a marathon or killing yourself in the gym here - just a bit of simple exercise will do. Jogging with the dog round the park, walking the kids to school, going to an aerobics class or trying a fitness dvd at home can not only wake you up, but help to produce mood-lifting and increase your metabolism. Make sure it's earlier in the day rather than last thing at night though, as exercise produces stimulants that stop the brain from relaxing quickly.
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite