9am: Get moving
We're not talking about running a marathon or killing yourself in the gym here - just a bit of simple exercise will do. Jogging with the dog round the park, walking the kids to school, going to an aerobics class or trying a fitness dvd at home can not only wake you up, but help to produce mood-lifting and increase your metabolism. Make sure it's earlier in the day rather than last thing at night though, as exercise produces stimulants that stop the brain from relaxing quickly.
- Natural remedies for anxiety
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Best and worst cheeses for your diet: The healthiest cheese on the shelves
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Top natural hay fever remedies
- Calories in summer drinks: The best and worst for your diet
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams