10am: It's what's inside that counts
'It plays an important role in hydration, muscle relaxation, energy production and, crucially, the deactivation of adrenaline' explains Doyle, while Dr Mark Hyman says to think of magnesium as the relaxation mineral. 'Anything that is tight, irritable, crampy, and stiff - whether it is a body part or even a mood - is a sign of magnesium deficiency.' So if you really suffer with nodding off at night, taking a magnesium supplement might just make all the difference.
Take two tablets a day with your morning juice and see if it helps you nod off later!
- Healthy juice recipes: Detox juices you can make at home
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!