12pm: Quit stressing
If the house is a mess, decide on a couple of jobs a day that could make a big difference to the way you feel by the time the weekend is here, or speak to your partner or a friend about something you're worrying about. By breaking things down into manageable chunks and sharing your worries, your load will feel lighter and sleep will come quicker!
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- Best and worst chocolate bars for your diet
- Healthy cereal: The best and worst cereals revealed
- Biscuits: The best and worst revealed
- Yogurts: best and worst for your diet revealed!
- Best bob hairstyles
- Breads: Best and worst loaves revealed
- Cereal bars: the best and worst revealed
- How to have a healthy takeaway: The best and worst options on the menu