So many people find a bowl of cereal before bed a real relaxant, and here's the reason why; snacking on carbs stimulates the production of insulin, which helps clear the way for our dear old sleepy pal, tryptophan, to enter the brain.
- Tested: Best and worst sun creams
- What celebrities really eat in a day - revealed!
- Celebrity tattoos
- How to get a cool night's sleep on a hot summer night
- The X Factor contestants: Where are they now?
- Celeb bikini gallery
- 15 bloated stomach causes
- 10 tips for getting rid of cellulite
- Healthy juice recipes: 12 detox juices you can make at home